- Frankow Ltd (“Olga Frankow Coaching”, “us”, “we” or “our”) is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
- If you do submit personal information by ordering products, services, registering for an event or completing a web form registration, for example, you can be assured that we will use your personal information only to support your continuing relationship with the Olga Frankow Coaching.
- We wish to help you make informed decisions, so please take a few moments to read the sections below and learn how we may use your personal information.
- Personal Information Collection
- We endeavour to collect and use your personal information only with your knowledge and consent and typically when you order and subsequently use products and services, make customer enquiries, register for an event, register for information or other services, request product information, submit a job application or when you respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys). The type of personal information we may collect could include, for example, your name and postal address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, and credit/debit card information; lifestyle and other information collected on registration or through surveys.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information it will be used in support of the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected, and subject to any preferences indicated by you.
- Non-personal Identifying Information
- We may also collect non-personally identifying information about your visit to our websites based on your browsing activities. This information may include the pages you browse, and products and services viewed or ordered for example. This helps us to better manage and develop our sites, to provide you with a more enjoyable, customised service and experience in the future, and to help us develop and deliver better products and services tailored to your individual interests and needs.
- How we use your personal data
- We may use your information for a number of purposes which includes: processing your orders and managing and administering your account; delivering any services, products or information requested by you; responding to complaints or account enquiries; administering debt recoveries; verifying your identity when required (you may lose your password or security information for example, and we may then need to ask you for other ‘identifiable’ information to protect your data from unauthorised access). We may also undertake market and product analysis based on your use of our services and products and contact you with information about new developments, products, services and special offers by post, telephone and automated means such as mobile text message (SMS), Email and the internet (subject to any preferences expressed by you).
- If you have consented to receive details of products and services, events and training you can contact us at any time to have your details removed from the list used by us.
- Providing your personal data to others
- We may disclose information about you and contact details to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.
- We may disclose information about you and contact details to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services provider. We will share transaction data with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 5, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Use of “Cookies”
We may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our Website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website and some features may not work as intended.
- Data Retention
We retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and / or services that you requested from us. We may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
- Access to your Information
You can write to us at any time to obtain details of the personal information we may hold about you. Please write to: email@example.com or Frankow Ltd, 50 Frye Court, 30 High Street, London, E15 2PS. Please quote your name and address together with your mobile and/or email address (if relevant). We would be grateful if you could also provide brief details of what information you want a copy of (this helps us to more readily locate your data). We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
You may unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to us from misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access. We only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. That being said we cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches. Should there be a data breach of which we are aware, we will inform you immediately.
- Anti-Spam Policy
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. We will not sell, rent or share your email address.
- Third Party Websites
We may link to other websites on our Website. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its content, and thus we cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your Personal Data.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older.
- Contacting Us
We can be reached by contacting:
Frankow Ltd, 50 Frye Court, 30 High Street, London, E15 2PS